Friday, January 1, 2010

Wow, it's been a LONG time!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. It's never easy to keep up with this blog when I'm at school, but now that I'm done, I hope to do better at this!

That's the biggest news in my life: GRADUATION! Yes, you read that correctly, I'm finished with college! Where did the time go? It doesn't really feel like I've been in college for 4.5 years, but don't get me wrong, I'm glad to be done!

So what's next? Find a job! Yep, now that I've spent thousands of dollars for my degree, I'd like a job to get some more experience (and money would be nice, too). I've applied to at least 50 places all over the country and am waiting for an offer! I'm hoping to work more in the PR field rather than the journalism field, but I'll take anything at this point.

Anyway, hope your 2010 is off to a good start!

No comments: