I suppose I should change the title to Life on Route 36, since that is the bus with all the weird people. Route 435 is actually mostly business people who are normal for the most part.
Anyway, today I wore a short white skirt. Bad mistake. It rained (it was supposed to be nice . . .). I took the bus to meet my grandma for lunch. On the bus to Chinatown, some weird Hispanic/Mexican/Spanish/Latino guy sat next to me since the bus was crowded and it was the only seat open. No problem with me, but he was sitting really close to me. After a few people got off the bus, he decided to move. At first I was excited that he moved, until I noticed that he was staring up my legs (remember I was wearing a short skirt). Yeah, disgusting pervert. Anyway, then finally more people got off and he moved to the front of the bus.
On that same bus, another dude was sitting sideways. Close to me. Very close to me. And he was whistling for a l-o-n-g time, I swear he was trying to get my attention. Then my handy cell phone came out and I started texting my friends about the ordeal. What the . . ., he was peering over my shoulder trying to read my texts!
Anyway, that was my day. Creepy men. They're my favorite. And for you who cannot sense sarcasm for anything, that was a joke.
2 comments:
Ewwww...careful my friend. Careful.
Next time, note to self: No white, No short skirts.
Kalyn! I found your blog through Melissa's. Your Rt 435 stories make me laugh... How are you?!
Post a Comment