Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Randomness About: Me

Thanks to my bestie, Paulina, for the idea of blogging random information about herself . . . I'm going to copy her and add my own here. Enjoy!

  1. At at whooping 5' 3", I am the tallest in my family. No joke.
  2. I've played the piano for 15 years. Asian stereotype? Sure, why not!
  3. Since age 14, I have babysat more than 90 kids from about 35 different families.
  4. I hate LOTR, Harry Potter, Twilight and Jane Austen. I know, random genres and topics, but don't like any of them.
  5. I'm half-Japanese and half-Chinese, but people often ask if I'm a) Mexican, b) Hawaiian, c) Samoan or d) Filipino.
  6. I've never had a manicure. Just pedicures. And I love them!
  7. I love to sew, but I always rush and end up ruining my projects.
  8. I enjoy reality TV shows.
  9. I've never had a retail job.
  10. I'm extremely indecisive. It's an annoying characteristic to have.
There is my first attempt. I'll see how many more random things I can come up with.

Later.

No comments: