- I hate writing with pencil. The only time I write with pencil is if I'm writing in my music or if I'm taking a Scantron test. Since I'm finished with school, I don't have to worry about Scantron tests anymore, so I only use pencil when I'm writing in my music.
- I cannot scream. Well, I guess I can, but I hardly ever do.
- I think I'm becoming lactose intolerant. I've heard that 90% of Asians become lactose intolerant before age 30.
- It drives me crazy when people leave their turn signals on forever. And ever. And ever. I only turn my signal on for about .125 seconds before I turn or change lanes.
- My best friend and I have been friends our entire life. Literally. I love you, Paulina!
- I have really random music tastes. Sometimes I enjoy listening to Katy Perry, when other days I enjoy Casting Crowns. Let's just say my Pandora station is really whack.
- Although I eat meat, I don't love it. I could probably be a vegetarian if I wanted to.
- I took two years of Chinese in college, but I hardly remember any of it. It's pretty sad when I think about how much grief that class put me through. Sigh.
- Back to meat again; I hate the smell of cooking meat. The worst of them all is ground beef. Chicken is a close second.
- I only like scrambled eggs if they are mixed really well before they're cooked. I know it's the same egg, but if it's partially white and partially yellow, I have a hard time eating it. Weird, I know.
- When I type, I make weird facial expressions. If I'm typing something funny, I smile or laugh. If I'm asking a question, I make an odd smirk. I obviously haven't seen myself do this, but people who see me type always tell me that I do this.
- I only like citrus if it's fresh. I love all sorts of citrus: lemon, lime, grapefruit, orange, etc. But if it is candy, I do not like it. In fact, if I have a bag of Skittles or roll of Starbursts, I will pick around the yellow, orange and green flavors.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Randomness about me: August
Labels:
Sporatic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm ashamed to say that I knew hardly any of these things! I had no idea you didn't really care for meat- that's so crazy! Goodness, you should do more of these things so I can get to know you better! Even though we've been friends all our lives, I now think I barely know you! ;p
Yes! I LOVE the randomess! I post randomness posts every Friday! :) I too almost never write with a pencil. Again, only in school. Since I'm studying for my CPA exam, I'm writing in pencil, ugh.
I did not know Asians become lactose intolerant by 30. Are you forreal?! I suppose its a good thing I'm drinking rice milk, now...
Post a Comment