Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas and Amazon.com are a wonderful pair!

When the holiday season comes around, it's time to create a new Amazon.com wish list! I used to take the time to write out everything that I wanted for Christmas, but now I find it a lot easier and a lot quicker to do it online.

With this week being Thanksgiving break, I wasted some time online to make my list. Of course not everything is on there, and some of the things that are on there aren't necessarily things that I need to have.

A new product that I've been interested in is the Amazon Kindle. It's an e-book device that allows you to purchase books/magazines/newspapers through Amazon.com and it loads onto your handheld device. I think of it as an iPod for books. I don't like the design of the Kindle, but I do think it's a neat idea. Maybe they will make a newer version that will be more techy.

Another good gift idea is iTunes giftcards. I love browsing on iTunes and seeing which movies, albums or singles I can upload to my iPod nano.

I haven't decided if I'm going to brave the Black Friday crowds, but if so, I hope my friends and family will read this and decide to create an Amazon.com list so I can find out what to look for!!!

No comments: