Friday, November 28, 2008

You asked for it . . .

Or maybe you didn't, but here is a streak of my sarcasm coming out. Beware. Here are some quotes that I find pretty funny.


"Writing fiction is great. You can make up anything."

"It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it."

"I’m a classic example of all humorists — only funny when I’m working."

"If you’re one in a million, there are six thousand people exactly like you."

"Death is hereditary."

"The more studying you did for the exam, the less sure you are as to which answer they want."

"There are three stages of man: He believes in Santa Claus; he doesn’t believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus."

"Behind every successful man there is a surprised woman."

"You are unique. Just like everyone else."

"Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious."

No comments: