Summer is looming around the corner -- again. I love summer, but I hate all the decisions that come with it.
I have a job offer, which is amazing, because I know a lot of people who have a difficult time finding a job. I also have the opportunity to visit China for a few weeks. That'd be amazing! And then, because I'm approaching graduation, I'd like to get an internship in my field of study to get a foot in the door and get some experience. There is a PR firm in Seattle that offers a paid internship that would include journalism and PR, which would be wonderful.
I don't know.
Life is so confusing.
Too many options, and I've never been one enjoy making decisions.
Do I work to pay my loan that is due in August? Do I go to China and see the opportunities there? Do I get an internship and get some experience working with a firm?
The summer has been on my mind a lot recently, and I just don't know what to do. I've narrowed my choices down by one -- I declined the Camp Ironwood contract. That helped a little bit, but I still have so many choices . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment