I think this is the first semester that I'm admitting to having a lot of fun at school! For crying out loud, it's about time . . . I am almost finished with school, and now I'm having lots of fun?!
Part of it is that I am really enjoying my course of study. I love journalism. I love public relations. And combining the two is just like, well, amazing.
Another part of it is I love my teachers -- most of them!
Yet another part is The Collegian. I am loving this opportunity to write for the campus paper. It is so time consuming, but I love it. It's so rewarding to see the paper in stages; from getting my assignment on Tuesday and having no clue how to approach it, to scheduling and executing interviews throughout the week, to actually sitting down and writing, to submitting and re-submitting my articles, to staying up late while the rest of campus is in deep slumber, to finally seeing the product come out every Friday. I love this.
And what would life be without friends? I have met so many new people this semester, partly from The Collegian, but also from classes, and new girls on my hall, etc. I have a little group of close friends, and they have been amazing.
The semester has been great so far, and I really hope it will continue.
No comments:
Post a Comment