Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's been too long!

So I am realizing it's been a while since my last post. So sorry, my life has been (according to several reliable sources) a train wreck the last couple of weeks!

I'm in the middle of training for my new position as copy editor for The Collegian. It has been going well, but I have to say, there is so much information to try and remember! Yikes! Thankfully I have some background knowledge of the inner workings of InDesign, so that isn't completely new territory for me.

This is the last week of production with the current editors (each of whom I love!) before Molly and I take over the last issue of the semester. Yep, you read that correctly . . . Molly and I will be in charge of issue 26! As exciting as that is, it is a scary thought.

I am also a bit behind on getting the latest editorial for The Collegian written. Oops. I just can't think clearly right now. I have my topic set, but I am having a hard time getting past that.

In midst of all this craziness, there are tons of high schoolers on the campus right now. It's the annual national competition for Christian high schools that is always held at BJU. One word: insane!

Well, the countdown has started. Today marks 24 days until I board the plane and get myself back home!! Yeah, baby!

No comments: