- Doctors; sure maybe you have one doctor you've seen all your life, but really, you trust them to examine, operate or prescribe things for your body. Most of the time, they're a complete stranger with whom you share your most confidential information.
- Roommates; well most of us don't have a choice when it comes to roommates, but we share a room with up to three other people we've never met. We leave our valuables in the room and trust that those valuables will be there when we return for the night.
- Car mechanics; I have a hard time trusting these people, but still, I try. I've never met them before and yet I trust that when they say my air filter, brakes, lights and tires need replacements, they really need replacements.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Trust
I had a random thought going through my head today: there are so many people we don't know, yet we trust. It's good to trust people, but seriously think of individuals you run into each day . . . most of them we pay to do something for us. Weird. Just a few that were in my mind today:
Labels:
Sporatic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment