Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm back

So it's been quite a while since I've posted on here . . . but I am still alive!!

School has been really busy. My classes aren't too bad this semester, but they do keep me pretty busy. In addition to my classes, I am writing for The Collegian and am a member of the Handbell Ensemble. So I don't really have free time this semester, but it's been good.

Tomorrow is the big and exciting day!! The first issue of the semester of The Collegian comes out! I am pretty excited to see it. It's weird to be on the other side of the paper this semester; I am used to being on the reader side, but now that I'm on the writing side, it's fun to see all the hard work and brainstorming come into production. Check it out at www.collegianonline.com

Anyway, I need to get going. Just wanted to say I'm still alive on here!!

No comments: