Friday, January 2, 2009

Just To Be Different

I didn't post yesterday for the New Year. So here is my Day-After-New-Year post. I think the past year has been one of the busiest that I can clearly remember. It might just be my failing memory!

So in 2009, I hope it is a bit less hectic (good luck, right?!), yet I also hope it is full of new things. I usually don't keep resolutions for myself, but I like to think of things that I'd like to do or change . . . so a resolution of sorts, without saying that it is a resolution. Are you confused yet?

Here are a few things I'd like to do or change this year. I have 364 days to do these . . . . !!!
  • Lose 1.5lbs each week from now to Thanksgiving
  • Travel to Japan or China
  • Graduate from college (it's looking good so far . . .!)
  • Move out and get my own place
  • Go whale watching or go up in hot air balloon
  • Save at least 10% of all my earnings (hard to do with school bills to pay)
  • Workout at the gym at least 4 times every week

So we will see how all of that goes. What are you trying to accomplish this year?!

No comments: