I dressed up in our fleece sleeping bag with feet (kinda like a infant footie pajama) and stuffed it with pillows. Then my friends and I headed out to the mall! Haha.
So our first stop was at Jamba Juice. My friend bought me a "power" size drink . . . which I never drink that big of a Jamba, but with my big outfit, we needed a big drink! This bunch of random guys came up to me, high-5ed me, gave me a hug, asked for a picture with me and gave me their email to send those pics to them. So funny!
Then, we went to Starbucks. People kept looking over at me, it was so hard to keep from laughing.
We proceeded to go into the actual mall. We entered through the food court doors. We went into AT&T, American Eagle and Victoria's Secret. I just wandered around the courtyard area of the mall. People's looks were so funny!!
After we left the mall, we went to Target. Some little kids saw me and said while laughing, "I think that's a boy!" Haha.
Anyway, so if you want to see pictures, check out my Facebook. Last night was super fun. When we're with the Nakamuras, we ALWAYS find something dumb to do! I think this is the dumbest thing we've done in a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment