So I just finished cleaning the upstairs bathroom. It definitely took long enough. No, not because I'm a slow cleaner, but because my sibs have saved so much JUNK in there.
Seriously, how many bottles and tubes of shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste and hairspray does one person need? OK, so there are four of us, but there were enough of these half-empty bottles to start our own discount convenience store. I mean, if they were half-full, I would have kept them, but these were clearly half-empty! Ridiculous.
I'm definitely not a pack rat. I hate keeping things. So I had a lot of fun (or at least I tried to tell myself it was fun) throwing all my sibs random stuff in the trash. I hope they won't miss their stuff!
The next enjoyable part of cleaning was bleaching. Yes, I like the smell of bleach. And no, I don't sniff bleach for fun. I promise. But after bleaching the shower/tub, counters, sinks, toilet and floor, I think I'm done smelling bleach for a bit!
Another reason it took so long is because I got distracted by Twitter texts, Facebook updates and the radio. But I limited myself and continued cleaning.
So now that the bathroom is neat and bleachy-clean smelling, I need to go find something really fun to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment