I am so swamped right now. I have done nothing but homework today. From 9:30 a.m. - now . . . and it is 7:40 p.m. Okay, so I squeezed in a tiny nap (15 minutes) because my head was killing me. But then it was right back to work.
I am babysitting now, but the little boy is already sleeping, so here I am doing more homework.
This is our last week of classes! Yay! But, that means finals are the week after that. I am not worried about two of my finals, but the other three . . . umm . . . yeah. It doesn't help that one of my classes I have an 89% right now (only one percent away from an "A"). I have a big verse test on Monday, which if I do well on it, will bring that grade up, but I am really paranoid about the final for that class.
All this, and two classes have big papers/articles/projects . . .
I love writing, but I am having a heck of a hard time coming up with the thoughts to organize my stories/letters/projects. I have my interviews done, but it's just not coming to me.
Oh well. 11 more days and I will be home. Thank goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment