Thursday, December 11, 2008

Done for the semester except for . . . .

Finals!

I am so excited that I am almost done for the semester. Today I turned in my last assignment for the semester. It was a feature article that I wrote for my News Writing class. My topic was "Putting Frugal on Your Christmas List." It was a fun article to write.

So I am home free right now, but I need to buckle down and study for finals. I have two finals on Monday, two on Wednesday and one on Thursday.

Right now, I am sitting in Starbucks. It has been a frequent happening this semester, but with their new Wi-Fi program, it makes it worth it . . . especially when I have giftcards from people!

I will be home in a week!!

1 comment:

Paulina said...

Yay! I can't wait until you come home!