Thursday, December 25, 2008

Oh man . . .

I need to learn to be content.

This snow is wonderful, it is pretty, it is fluffy and it is fun.

BUT . . . it is getting inconvenient. I love driving in the snow, but now that it is ice, it is not my favorite driving condition. Actually, I wouldn't mind driving in it, but I do not like driving around other people who do not know how to drive in the snow and ice.

Anyway, I am loving the snow, but I really want to be able to leave the house and do something with myself! I feel so incredibly lazy just sitting at home. I've cleaned my bathroom, done the dishes several times, cooked every meal except one since being home (for the family) and have practiced the piano. And still, with all the time I do have, I am having a hard time figuring out what to do with myself!

More than wanting to go shopping, I want to go see people. Like my little cousins, my grandparents and my other family members and friends.

Oh well. I know I will always be complaining about something, unfortunately!

1 comment:

Paulina said...

I am so the other people!